Read more options
1. Use a button to link to a page. This button is saved as a global widget. You can insert this by
- Click the square icon on the pink band top left then select Global (Elements is selected by default)
- Choose ‘Orange button’
- Click to edit it. Eleemntor will then ask whether to edit the global button or unlinkthis instance of it. Choose the red button ‘Unlink from global’ and make your changes.
2. Use an accordian. (Only one block can be open at a time) Bu default first item is open.
3. Use a toggle (All toggles can be open/closed independently) By default they are closed. A single toggle may be what you are looking for. (This example has two)